A spicy, deep fried chicken dish. It can be prepared using chicken on or off the bone. I here used chicken with bone. Mainly it considered as a starter but you can use it as a side dish for chappathi, nan or roti.
Preparation time: 1 hr and 20 mins | Serves: 4
Chicken – 1/2 kg
Garam masala – 1 tbsp
Ginger and Garlic paste – 2 tbsp
Red chilies powder – 2 tsp
Corn flour – 2 tsp
Egg white – 2 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
Lemon – 1/2
- Cut the Chicken into medium size pieces. Wash and keep aside.
- Take a bowl and add Corn flour, Egg white, Chilly powder, ginger garlic paste, Garam masala ,Salt and mix it to a thick batter.
- Add water if needed.
- Add chicken pieces into the mix and marinate it for about 1 hour.
- Take a pan , pour oil into it and heat the oil for frying.
- Deeply fry the chicken pieces until it turn to brown color.
- Serve it with lemon.The lemon juice will give a special taste to the dish. If you like coriander leaves then you can garnish it with coriander leaves.