Preparation time: 1 hr 30 min | Serves 4
- 5 piece Chicken( with bone or boneless)
- 1 tbsn Ginger-Garlic paste
- 1/2 tspn Garam masala
- 1/2 tspn Pepper powder
- 1 tbspn corn flour
- Salt to taste
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 cup oats crushed
- Oil for fry
- Mix Ginger garlic paste , garam masala, pepper powder, corn flour and salt togather.
- Dip chicken in it and marinate for atleast 1 hour.
- Then dip the chicken first in beaten egg and then coat it with oats.
- Deep fry the chicken until it turns brown.