Really really happy to share this Vermicelli kheer/Semiya paysam recipe during this diwali season :). It is the easiest Payasam that we can make for a special occasion.
Preparation time: 30 min | Serves 4
Vermicelli – 200g
Milk – 3 ltr
Sugar – 350 g
Cardamom powder – a pinch
Ghee – 3 tbsp
Raisin and Cashew nut – 2 tbsp
- Break the vermicelli into one inch pieces.
- Roast the vermicelli in ghee until it turns to golden brown and keep aside.
- Boil milk then add roasted vermicelli and sugar into it .
- Cook it for 15 minutes then add cardamom powder.
- Cook until it gets the consistency u want .
- Finally add raisin and cardamom roasted in ghee.
Serve hot or chilled as you like 🙂
HAPPY DIWALI !!!!!!