Hope you all are enjoying a safe and happy Diwali. Before we put an end to this year Diwali celebration, here is one more Diwali special, a Wheat Halwa.
You may not get time to prepare it for Diwali, you can try it some other time too 🙂
Once again, wishing you all a happy and safe Diwali !
Preparation time: 45 min | makes : 2 cups
Wheat flour – 1 cup
Sugar – 1 cup
Ghee – 4 tbsp
Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
Cashew nut – 1 tbsp
Raisin – 1 tbsp
Almonds – 1/2 tbsp
- Heat vessel and roast wheat flour until it turn to a brown color and keep aside.
- Fry raisin and cashew nuts in ghee and keep aside
- Boil water then add sugar into it. Stir until it dissolves.
- Add cardamom powder, remaining ghee, roasted cashews and nuts and wheat flour .
- Stir without lumps until it become a halwa form.
- Serve into a greased vessel and make a square shape. Garnish it with almonds.