A weekend, trying for something interesting, a non veg dish, probably something from the sea and atlast it turned to be prawns, yeah, one of my favorite 🙂
Sharing a delicious, multipurpose served side dish, though high caloried 🙂 …. Prawns Roast. Enjoy
Preparation time: 20 min | serves : 2
Prawns – 20 or 25 (medium size)
Onion – 2 chopped
Green chilli – 2 sliced
Tomato – 1 chopped
Ginger – 1 inch piece
Garlic – 6 cloves
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt – as required
Vinegar – 1 tsp
Pepper – 1 tsp
Garam masala – 3/4 tsp
Mustard seed – 1 tsp
Oil – 1 tbsp
Curry leaves and coriander leaves
- Clean and wash prawns and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter the mustard seeds
- Add onion into it and saute until it turns to golden brown color.
- Add chopped ginger and garlic, Then add green chilies.
- When it raw smell disappears add tomatoes and cook it for few minutes.
- Add chilli powder, turmeric powder and pepper then mix it well.
- Add prawns into it with vinegar , salt , curry leaves and garam masala.
- Close the pan for atleast 5 minutes until the prawns get cooked.
- Finally Sprinkle coriander leaves and serve .