Sweet bread toast
An easy breakfast with bread and egg.
Preparation time 20 minutes | Serves 2
Bread – 6 slices
Egg – 3
Milk – 2 tbsp
Sugar – 6 tbsp
Cardamom – 1 tsp
Water – 2 tbsp
Add water into it.
Blend the ingredients well.
Dip bread slice into the mix
Put some butter on the pan in a low flame.
Then place the bread slice on the pan . Toast the two sides.
The sweet bread toast is ready.
Egg and cheese sandwich
Delicious egg and cheese sandwich made in pan or microwave.
Preparation time: 15 mins | Serves: 2
Egg – 3
Bread – 4 slices
cheese – 2 slice
Onion – 2 slice
Tomato – 2 slice
Pepper powder – 1 tsp
Salt – to taste
Scramble the eggs.
Mix egg with salt and pepper .Put some oil in the pan. Pour the egg and scramble it. Cook it for 5 minutes and turn off the stove.
Now it’s time to put your sandwich together.
let’s start by taking one bread slice and place the cheese slice on it. Place the scrambled eggs on top of the cheese. Put onion and tomato slices on top of eggs.
Its ready to toast. Toast the bread on a pan or microwave it for 5 minutes until the cheese gets melted . The egg and cheese sandwich is ready.
A very simple dish that you can make for evening snack or breakfast. This recipe is a great way to use up leftover bread.
Preparation time:10 min | Serves: 2
Bread – 10 slices
Oil – 2 tablespoons
Mustard seeds – 1/4 teaspoon
Onion chopped -1/2 cup
Ginger chopped – 1/2 teaspoon
Green chilli – 2
Carrot chopped – 1/2 cup
Turmeric powder – 1/2 teaspoon
Red chilli powder – 1/2 teaspoon
Tomato chopped – 1
- Cut the bread into cubes.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the mustard seeds. When they pop, add the onion, ginger and green chilli. Sauté on medium heat till the onion is translucent.
- Then add the turmeric and red chilli powders. Stir for a few seconds.
- Add bread cubes, tomato and salt.
- Stir gently till everything is evenly combined and the bread has absorbed all the spices and turned yellow, about 4 minute.If you find the upma is too dry (older breads will be drier), just sprinkle some water and toss to soften it.
Now you can serve the easy breakfast/snack. 🙂
Preparation time: 15 min | Serves 4
Brown or white Aval / Rice flakes /Thin poha – 2 cup
Grated coconut – 1 cup
Jaggery syrup –1/2 cup
Cardamom powder – 1tsp
cumin powder – 1 tsp
Mix aval, coconut cumin and cardomam powder.Then add jaggery syrup into it and mix it well. Keep aside for atleast 10 minutes.Serve it with sliced banana.