Preparation time: 10 mins | Serves: 4
Boneless chicken- 2 cups
Cabbage – 1/4 cup
Carrot – 1/4 cup
Onion – 1/4 cup
Mayonnaise – 1 cup
Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
Salt & Pepper – to taste
- Boil chicken pieces with vegetables, salt and crushed pepper.Otherwise boil chicken in vegetable stock.
- Take chicken from it , cut into small pieces and take in a bowl.
- Mix chicken with grated carrot, cabbage , chopped onion, lemon juice, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
Tomato Egg Drop Soup
Preparation time: 20-30 mins | Serves: 4
Tomato chopped – 1
Egg – 2
Onion – 1
Oil – 2 tbsn
Ginger – 1 inch piece
Garlic chopped – 7~8 cloves
Salt – to taste
Tomato ketchup – 4 tbspn
Pepper powder – 1/2 tbspn
Vegitable stock – 4 cups
Corn flour – 2 tbspn
Vinegar – 2 tbspn
Sugar – 1 tbspn
Coriander leaves chopped
- Finely chop onion.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add onion and sauté lightly.
- Finely chop ginger and add. Stir and add garlic and mix well.
- Add tomatoes and mix.
- Add salt, pepper powder, tomato ketchup and mix well.
- Add 3 cups vegetable stock and stir. Let it cook.
- Break eggs into a bowl and beat well.
- Mix cornflour with ½ cup vegetable stock. Add cornflour mixture to the soup and cook till it thickens slightly.
- Add vinegar and sugar and mix well.
- Drop egg into the soup in a thin stream and mix gently till the egg coagulates and rises to the top.
- Add coriander leaves and mix.
Serve hot. !!!!
A spicy, deep fried chicken dish. It can be prepared using chicken on or off the bone. I here used chicken with bone. Mainly it considered as a starter but you can use it as a side dish for chappathi, nan or roti.
Preparation time: 1 hr and 20 mins | Serves: 4
Chicken – 1/2 kg
Garam masala – 1 tbsp
Ginger and Garlic paste – 2 tbsp
4. Red chilies powder – 2 tsp
5. Corn flour – 2 tsp
6. Egg white – 2 tsp
7. Salt to taste
8. Oil for frying
9 . Lemon – 1/2
- Cut the Chicken into medium size pieces. Wash and keep aside.
- Take a bowl and add Corn flour, Egg white, Chilly powder, ginger garlic paste, Garam masala ,Salt and mix it to a thick batter.
- Add water if needed.
- Add chicken pieces into the mix and marinate it for about 1 hour.
- Take a pan , pour oil into it and heat the oil for frying.
- Deeply fry the chicken pieces until it turn to brown color.
- Serve it with lemon.The lemon juice will give a special taste to the dish. If you like coriander leaves then you can garnish it with coriander leaves.
Egg and cheese sandwich
Delicious egg and cheese sandwich made in pan or microwave.
Preparation time: 15 mins | Serves: 2
Egg – 3
Bread – 4 slices
cheese – 2 slice
4 Onion – 2 slice
Tomato – 2 slice
Pepper powder – 1 tsp
Salt – to taste
Scramble the eggs.
Mix egg with salt and pepper .Put some oil in the pan. Pour the egg and scramble it. Cook it for 5 minutes and turn off the stove.
Now it’s time to put your sandwich together.
let’s start by taking one bread slice and place the cheese slice on it. Place the scrambled eggs on top of the cheese. Put onion and tomato slices on top of eggs.
Its ready to toast. Toast the bread on a pan or microwave it for 5 minutes until the cheese gets melted . The egg and cheese sandwich is ready.
Spicy pineapple salad
Preparation time:15 min | Serves: 2
Pineapple cut into cubes – 1 cup
Pepper powder- 1 tbsp
Lime juice – 1 tbsp
Salt – to taste
Coriander leaves to garnish
Transforming this sweet fruit into neat cubes is the only tough part.Then mix those cubes with salt and pepper and garnish it with coriander leaves. The quick and easy spicy pineapple salad is ready.
Crunchy Oats chicken
Preparation time: 1 hr 30 min | Serves 4
5 piece Chicken( with bone or boneless)
1 tbsn Ginger-Garlic paste
1/2 tspn Garam masala
1/2 tspn Pepper powder
1 tbspn corn flour
Salt to taste
1 egg beaten
1 cup oat crushed
Oil for fry
- Mix Ginger garlic paste , garam masala, pepper powder, corn flour and salt togather.
- Dip chicken in it and marinate for atleast 1 hour.
- Then dip the chicken first in beaten egg and then coat it with oats.
- Deep fry the chicken until it turns brown.